PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 11th Jan 2011, 12:19
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

If you don't mind me asking but why are you all arguing over semantics. It is a complete waste of time and really boring to read.

On a more relevant note, I have just been in work and a young lad who was near the top of the transfer list has had it confirmed, in an email from Manpower and Planning, that people below him on the list, who had signed the agreement, will be being transferred before him.

Even I, who was against the strike because I felt it was the wrong strike about the wrong issue, feel that this is unfair and cannot understand why signing the agreement would make a difference.

I feel this is discrimination and I don't know but I would have thought the ops and choice agreement would form part of an agreement between Bassa, the bargaining union and the company, so cannot understand how it can be ignored without their agreement.

I am not at all happy with what Bassa has done to BA but I do not think what BA is doing right now is right or fair.