PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agent is BROOKFIELD working as AIR CREW overseas - Social Ins. & Pension payments?
Old 10th Jan 2011, 12:20
Brookfield Abused

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whom am I working for and what Insurances are being paid by my Broker/Agent????

FRACKME comes up with something I missed when I signed up.
I do not work for Henan, but for Hainan on the 330. My contract is with "Brookield Aviation International". BUT they are NOT listed after checking as a U.K. Registered Company..... Why?
So now I am thinking is has to do with HM Revenue issues such as social insurance and pension payments that should be made I assume on my behalf?
HALLO Brookfield - if you are reading, which I assume you are, ignoring my Emails???
I have asked several times thru E-mails and Frackme at Air China told me about this and now it is time for answers from you...

1. Why do you make contracts with a non-U.K. registered company on your letterhead for a company which is not even registered in the UK?

2. Why do I do not get a monthly statement with my deductions for HM Revenue or any breakdowns of taxes ,etc?

Sorry to have to drag this into an open forum,,, but you have not responded for over 6 months to my questions but u seems to get $ from my airline to be my agent and do almost no efforts for it.

Last edited by Brookfield Abused; 10th Jan 2011 at 12:55. Reason: More defining and binding statements.