PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK ATC worst in Europe ?
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2002, 20:47
salzkorn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope they do speak the international language of aviation, if anything !!!!! it's their mother tongue ! easy !
it would be a shame.....

avman wrote : "Beamer ,

"And if nothing else they do speak the International language
of the air which is more than can be said for certain others in
Europe."

What a prattish statement. I wonder how the likes of you would react if ICAO decreed that French or Spanish should be the new international language and be spoken in the UK.
ALL foreign controllers speak English with English speaking pilots"

how true !!!

freightdog727 : Who´s really sucking are the french frog eater´s. Flying a circle around Paris is always fun...also their English and especially their
spelling of waypoints which for 99% are not in the flightplan is
great.
No blame on british controlers!"

haha ! I'd rather read that than be blind..... that is crap.
What nationality are you ? British ? then go back and eat your green jelly, drive on the left side of the road, and wear a kilt... easy to insult people, you know, even French people can do that !!!

and concerning French ATC... people keep on saying in this forum that "poor British controllers, they do what they can, it's not their fault if the system sucks." Hey !! ever wondered if it's not also the case in other countries? Do you know how our system work ? do you know why you wait above Paris ? what do you know about the inside of French ATC (and others...). Probably not much....
and the waypoint are in the FMS, if you are RNAV equipped, just learn how to read first...

Last edited by salzkorn; 30th Aug 2002 at 20:53.