PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 3
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2011, 21:56
bypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Procedure of having alternative colour vision test?

Hello everybody.I have many questions about the procedure of having alternative colour vision test.In fact it is a stressfull situation I am in.I have some problem on reading Ishihara plates.It is not very much but generally I see many of the plates but sometimes on the some of plates it could be difficult to see the correct number or seeing one of the 2 digits of number.Can anyone explain me about the procedure of the having alternative colour vision tests?I read on JAR-FCL 3 and I know I could have anomaloscope or other kind of alternative test but I would like to learn can you get alternative even though you fail one of the alternative test.That is you get anomaloscope but failed,can you still have another alternative test?then you failed on second alternative test you took,are you still allowed to have third or fourth or other tests?At the same time I dont know what are alternative tests which are accepted by JAR?Anomaloscope,Lantern any other?And I have another question about it that do you still have to get an alternative test for next medical checks if you pass an alternative once.Once you passed you never have to get it again for whole life?Lastly guys I need your help because I have no further information about converting medical report to a medical card(medical licence).Can I transfer my medical reports I took in X country (which I took from hospital not an medical card) to another country.That is suppose that I get an medical class 1 from hospital in country X but I would like to fly with that report at country Y and both of them are member of JAA.Can I convert my medical report which I took at country X to a medical card for flying at country Y?If it is possible how can I do it?Thank you guys.I know I asked many questions but I really need help and it is very urgent.Good day...

Last edited by bypilot; 5th Jan 2011 at 22:11.