PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 1st Jan 2011, 05:18
Wizofoz

Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts
Hey Wiz, when I choose to leave, THEN am I allowed to express that I think the place is ****? Just wondering. Seems like right now is the best time to give an informed perspective.
Offer opinion about EK or Dubai? Go right ahead-

The problem is you seem to take it as a personal affront if anyone dis-agrees with you or points out factual errors in what you right.

But make personal attacks on people? What you wrote to Ob was just, plain, hysterical nonsense. "Have to balls to fight for change", when he did EXACTLY the same thing you did- leave to come to what he hoped was a better situation. The difference, obviously, being that he was able to asses things and make a decision that worked for him, you weren't.

How much "Fighting for change"dd you do prior to "Flying 8 hours (well, 14) for a tax-free salary"?

And then, of course, when out of proper arguments, you have to start denigrating peoples Nationality. Irrelevant and insulting.

Good luck with your "Bagging Cabin Crew"- I see your respect for Women is on par with your respect for fellow pilots who have the audacity to not be as miserable as you....