PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 31st Dec 2010, 21:30
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nope, no excuses or apologies laddies! I regret believing the lies told and fully take responsibility for the wrong decisions I've made in life. But as it turns out, "better" job is a loaded term...EK was just the first one to offer employ, it was never a goal to escape the "misery" of life in my home country! lol

But my point was that paying the bills isn't some noble endeavour as Oblaspoop tries to paint it, it's just simple pragmatism. Depends on your definition of better I suppose. But by his definition, I guess I'm sensible and brave. Who knew. I thought I was just grabbing some cash and trying to bag as many cabin crew as I could, biding my time till I could put Dubai in the rearview mirror forever. Good thing I have these folk to set me straight!

Hey Wiz, when I choose to leave, THEN am I allowed to express that I think the place is ****? Just wondering. Seems like right now is the best time to give an informed perspective.

To answer the original poster's question, the title of the thread.....

No.