PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 31st Dec 2010, 20:44
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indeed Nolimit you are correct, I didn't have the balls, time or inclination to stand up and be counted back home, because (as you well know with your useless Government), it really makes c0ck all difference who you vote for or lobby, because as a law abiding, middle class, high tax bracket paying citizen, you get treated like sh1t and get put behind Albanian Asylum seekers on your GP's waiting list!

As a (politically incorrect) British comedian once said "I'd rather be a foreigner in someone elses country than my own, so I moved to Dubai"...... thanks Jim Davidson!

So basically, instead of sitting around moaning about how cr@p everything is and woe is me, I did the sensible thing and moved my family here for a better life. And do you know what, 7 years on we're truly glad we did....... It's worked out for us at least. Sorry if that little nugget doesn't sit well with the harbingers of doom that frequent this forum, but that's the way it is from my standpoint (and no I'm not 'management', just a regular line shag!).

Back then to my original point, you clearly admit that the Aviation industry is f@cked in Canada and you came here to be better off in a better job....... So my question remains: WHAT THE F@CK IS ALL THE MOANING ABOUT?????

BTW Sorry for missing out the 'C' in Canuck. I was saving the C for U Next Tuesday