PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nigeria Long-Haul
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2010, 18:34
ZAZOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why Not.

I would...And why not!!! After investing all that money in Air Nigeria it would be very stupid not to go LongHaul.

VirginNigeria now Air Nigeria performed reasonably well on their Lagos-London Route and also into Johburg, I am sure a lot of their passengers including myself would welcome their return on those routes. And I believe the A340-300 will do the trick for them. Dunno what the issue is with Arik...beats me.. catch my drift WhiteDove2..!!!

Concerning B733 parked on the ramp in Lagos due to lack of spares, I disagree, actually its due mostly to a lack of crew for the fleet. New crews recruited from abroad and locally starting this January due to a massive recruitment drive by their DFO whom I find to be quite a gentleman from my experience in the Nigerian aviation sector. Hopefuly they will get those aircraft off the ground in a couple of days.

Lastly concerning Mr Jimoh Ibrahim et al that, guys please sit back and take a good look at all the owners of the major airlines in Nigeria Aero, Arik etc ..even the owner of one of the oldest and most referred to Airline I gather is in jail uuurrr sorry sick in hospital I rest my case guys and I'll be watching Air Nigeria closely this coming year...might just need an Oil change meself.

By the way Happy New Year people and please always fly safe.