PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2010, 10:48
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Krakow

GF

Krakow (and Porto for that matter) were not part of the original first release but became bookable a few weeks later. Krakow was Monday, Wednesday & Friday (like now) and Porto Monday & Friday.

The way it is shown usually means it is under review for one reason or another. Definitely not canned yet as it would be shown like Weeze. Normally it means a time change, day change or is under review due to talks with one of the airports involved.

Girona was shown like this and as soon as the agreement was signed the flights were released.

If Krakow goes it would be a shock as it is the one route Ryanair seem to pull out all the stops to operate rather than cancel. I myself was a victim to this when the Wednesday night Krakow was tech elsewhere, they nicked the Dublin inbound aircraft on Thursday morning to operate Krakow thus ruining my day out in Dublin as my flight was delayed 7 hours.

This is not the only time they have ensured that Krakow has operated compared to some routes which get cancelled at the drop of a hat.

Pete