PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Infinte Type Rated Pilots it seems!!
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2010, 20:37
bokboy22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VJW, forgive me, but I thought that was the point in any industry. You go do the **** jobs, earn your stripes and progress up the ladder.

I doubt very much you would want your heart surgeon buying his way into an operating theatre for open heart surgery without ever having done the meaningless thankless tasks gradually getting more difficult and laying a foundation of appreciation for what is exactly required to do your job.

Imagine lawyers paying for court time to practice on their clients without the proper understanding or experience gained in learning from their mistakes on less important decisions than say the big murder trial of an innocent man.. would you want to be one of those patients or clients

Good luck to you and your career, but there is no harm in doing a little hard work and earning your way in like the rest of us. Safety and experience is not to be ignored in aviation. It is not the god given right of bean counters to decide who flies and who does not.

Imagine the general public actually had an understanding of what happens in the airline industry today, they would be horrified!!