PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 29th Dec 2010, 17:55
White Knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sittingidly
naturally, if you are happy or unhappy, you will be more likely topost on this site to either incourage or discourage others from joining. so consider the fact that many pilots who were unhappy about EK, have left and no longer post here. So why is there an ever increasiung amount of negative posts about the lifestyle here?
Well, of the 2550 odd pilots at EK I only see the same few faces here SI...

But then again I must be A) Office type or B) Justifying my move here (Alconguin Crusader)...

FYI neither - A) an office just doesn't 'fly' that well with me if you'll pardon the pun and B) how I run my life is up to me - I'll respect your POV AC but you are being a bit of a **** (c something t) by trying to tell ME how to live MY life

You all who moan show us somewhere currently BETTER Could it be LCC in Europe running 4 sectors of slot-delays and de-icing? Or could it be a US 'major' and sit a reserve line on a DC9 for 5 years? (that would be the pits!!!!)

Indeed, things here could be better. We have been screwed totally with the overtime as Don says Leave issues, days off in a row, DEWA (although I haven't yet talked to anyone who's paid towards a big bill) - but you have to measure this against what you'll find elsewhere. And I respectfully submit that that will be;

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT - but from the bottom of a new seniority list