PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 29th Dec 2010, 09:49
essessdeedee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brought the company to where it is today.
That will be 6th, globally. It's nice to see the cabin crew acknowledge that they , single-handedly, pulled us down the table to 6th.

Seriously though, whilst there are a great number of cabin crew who recognise the business we are in, who care passionately about the customer and recognise the value of repeat business, they are greatly overshadowed by a militant minority, whose only desire is to provide the minimum and bleat about the injustice of it all in their rush to the bunks (90 mins on a JFK, anyone?). Whilst grasping every penny from BA that they can, including invoking the 48 hour rest claim in the event of a diversion. Is this
I and many others will be sticking to current scheduling agreements.

My next trip is an LR and if we divert I will be requesting 2 local nights as per our agreement.
. the behaviours of a group who
are devoted and passionate about their jobs. I love my job more than anything and make sure that every single passenger who gets off the aircraft is pleased
This is a job, as recently identified by miss M, not a career. One that she and a number of her selfish colleagues appear to be prepared to put at risk.