PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 28th Dec 2010, 13:21
Marooned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unhelpful at best but occasionally there have been some good posts
The good posts are what you want to hear perhaps and the bad the things you don't? You will not be the first to do this and as the recruitment spin keeps polishing the proverbial, you will not be the last. I've been there, done that and regretted it and when I moved things were a hell of a lot better than they are now. Remember that some have left an EK LHS to fly for EZY, others returned to EZY from whence they came.

Remember also that whilst I fully accept that I am in the FUEK group on this forum I am a line pilot, a very tired and pi**ed off one. However there is an element of the pro-group masquerading as pilots whose are directed by EK to counter the bad press...

I really hope you have made the right decision. I did not. It would be interesting to see how you feel in a year or so. If you're leaving a command I think you are making a bad mistake, if not you can be sure it will be an interesting ride... and EK are good at taking people for a ride.

Last edited by Marooned; 29th Dec 2010 at 04:33.