PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 28th Dec 2010, 01:54
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
Falcon driver, Good on you for stating whats its like here. That is the information that people reading these forums need to hear as it helps with the decision making on whether or not this is the place for them or not.
The problem the guys I fly with lately have is they are amazed when conditions change at the drop of a hat, as if its all happening for the first time.
To arm this site with factual information, rather than information about beaches being nice, or the sun shining a lot, helps them and their families see what they are getting into before they arrive.
I am sorry if you thought I was taking a shot at Biz or easyjet pilots. From the training department and the recruiting department it would seem that easyjet pilots are quite well regarded.What I tried to convey, unsuccessfully, was, that in the past we were taking ex BA, Dragonair, QF, Air Canada etc guys, now we are taking fellas who have not made it to a low cost airline. That says quite a bit about how our salary package has changed.

The Don