PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What To Do After Cpl Me Ir????
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2010, 18:02
Nannous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about calling it what it really is? Destroying terms and conditions of YOUR future career.

If you have to live in UAE to get your citizenship, you probably don't have much choice as to where to live, if you really want it.

GCAA can validate or ask you to do the exams for conversion, from any ICAO papers, so I'd not bother with JAA exams, if I were you. If you live in UAE, getting the local licence makes sense, doesn't it? You're more likely to get *any* reply if you meet some basic pre-screening criteria. But then, it may not be so until you have the nationality.

To MartinCH
Concerning eagle jet, the problem is that here they r asking for experience and too much hours, this is why i was thinking about eagle jet! what is sure and certain that i will not work as a pilot now in none of companies here, whatever its a big commercial , small private or even in clubs!
as u said i think the best thing to do now is to convert my license, but this will take what 1 day, 2 days 1 week??? all i wanted is an advice while im waiting for the citizenship to do something that can be an extra positif thing to me, my cv and career!

BTW do u have any idea what is required by the GCAA to do the ATPL? like in canada i need a minimum of 750h, for JAA just private license!

thanks a lot for ur replies