PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 27th Dec 2010, 06:30
falconeasydriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of you guys really need to get a grip, I mean seriously..get a grip..life..etc.
Yeah this place can be tiring, particularly if you are on the 330 at the moment, all those night turns are tough..then again my father in-law is a truck driver who works nights, and he seems to manage reasonably well.
As for half the other feckwits who moan, well most of the ones I've met it seems to be mostly self inflicted.
As an example, I did a JFK recently with a couple of septics, both who were negative in the extreme, all thanks to wanting to commute from the good 'ole' USA and hence were constantly backwards and forwards...and so were constantly knackered.
This place is what you make of it, my wife and kids love it..they head off to the homeland during the summer break..and have a bloody nice life.
I dont give 2 sh1ts about the dumb-ass rules that seem to cause some grief here..simply because I avoid most situations that can put myself or the family into a predicament.....
Life is easy here..the job is easy, just as long as you are prepared to swim with the current..and not get all self righteous and indignant because YOU think YOU know better than the locals