PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 26th Dec 2010, 18:08
gingerminge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know something? Reading the last few postings on here has made me realise that you guys that come on here day after day spouting off your anti BASSA venom and copying and pasting items BASSA and crewforum and constantly slating the posters off are actually no different and no better than them.

Anybody that dares to have a different opinion gets shot down in flames and branded as militant.

I am neither militant nor do I wish BA any harm. They have been good employers to me over the years. I did go on strike and it was the hardest decision I have ever had to make.

BASSA have always maintained that this dispute was never about a fight for survival and it was about breaking the union. Time has shown that BASSA were correct and that BA has been exposed.

Lets hope for all our sakes this matter is resolved soon. BA may be on a winning streak with its army of volunteers happy to take our jobs - but god help BA if anything major happens to one of our flights with volunteers on it because that will be the end of the airline.

So there you go have fun at slagging me off and ripping my post to pieces - I won't be back so fill your boots. That's of course if the mods don't delete it first.

Goodbye and good luck.