PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 26th Dec 2010, 12:27
CFM-56NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sand S@#$%tty Hole

I WORKED IN THERE FOR 3 YEARS AND THANKS GOD I FOUND SOMETHING BETTER.....
Sig,
I dont know your exact situation but let me tell you my experience....
I am a graduate from ERAU and i live in 3rd world country so called in south america..... and my view to the point is not how much money you can make in the sandpit but how long can you survive in there.....
its true in the first and second years are nice, enjoying the tax free stuff..... but what about the next step???? (becoming capt)
if you can cope with all the crap given from the mgnt and just turn a blind eye on a professional maner....(thatīs a lil silly to say) go ahead, but just donīt expect them to honor their contract because they wonīt and thats 100% real .... you can ask the 2450 pilot in the company and if anyone tells you that they never had at least 1 item change in their contract changed .. this person is a local for sure......
You are the one whom to decide you future despite all the negative stuff writen here.... i was there for 3 years and thanks god the industry in my country is booming like never before!!! so e came back .... there is no perfect company. Ek is a horrible airline to work if you canīt cope with all the items above listed by the otherīs... I couldnt so I got out and found myself a lot happier in my country making a lil lower salary yes is true...but i fly a lot less than ek .... (and i was in the 777 hoster....a lil better the ab just coz we bitch a lil more to mgt) but above all
itīs MY COUNTRY!!!!! and there is no idiot arab saying if you dont like dont come here or all the unreal sh#$t youīll get living in there .. i just cant say what it is... you have to live in there to know .... its just very disorganized place with no fair laws... its just my opinion having that I am a western with a similar knowledge of what is to be a f/0 in ek since that i havent seeing any one who actually left the airline write in here...

this guy has the best and most accurate opinion and discretion of all a747jb Grate job 747!!!
judge as he say and you will do just fine!!!
sorry if I couldnt describe my feelings in a very polite way!!!!
Good luck in you jorney!!!!!