PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People in Economy that insist on using Business Class toilets .
Old 25th Dec 2010, 23:53
G-BPED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gchangflyer

I discreetly made my way into premium class and in a hushed voice, pointed the sight out to my father. I was engaged in a very discreet conversation when a young and extremely cocky flight attendant approached me and told me to remove myself from the premium cabin at once. I was both infuriated and disgusted.The matter was quickly sorted out when I demanded the ICFA be summoned and the extremely forceful attendant be made to apologise, but I was wondering what the general consensus is on such situations?

(As a footnote, my father, a senior figure in the travel industry, had been invited by the very airline i am referring to to, to sample their service in order to possibly send his passengers via BAH to europe and the Far East...needless to say her heavy handed approach did nothing to endear him to the airline in question and I'm not sure they got any further business out of him) (As a post-footnote, the ICFA, a charming lady, was just smashing in how she handled the situation.)

Whilst I would not condone a "heavy handed" approach as you suggest the CC used. I would have thought that you should have asked to enter the Premium Cabin and not "made your way" into that cabin. If you had taken that approach then you would not have had any confrontation to deal with!

Regards,

G-BPED