PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone actually like Emirates? (Hamster Wheel Thread)
Old 25th Dec 2010, 15:15
Alconguin Crusader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Mana the management. What was the comment you made about Michigan?
I did not get booted from the land of milk and honey. That land would be the land of Isreal by the way. I am sure you are very familiar with Isreal after they have kick countries like yours only 5 times in 50 years.
I left on my own after listening to the lies told to me my this corrupt management we have at Emirates. I wish there was a decent and honest forum on pprune at the time to expose the lies but there was not at the time. Most guys were pretty happy at the time and the Americans had not started to come at that time to get the real assesement. I wish I could go back but too late now. I fell for it.
That is one of the reasons I tell everyone out there about the lies, corruption and theft perpertrated by the management and the management wantabies. I do bitch because I am upset about the lies and how I fell for it.
As I said before if there is anyting that is not the truth please let me know. The way they act here is just hypercritical. They are so racist but when one points out the inequities here you are the one deamed racist. You are talking about a 3rd world police state that institutionalizes racism. There are no rules and they do whatever they want, contract be dammed. Who would not be racist after spending even a month in the sand.
I have applied to other airlines Wiz the DEC but you see I have no PIC time and I am not prepared to jump the senority list. Rest assured I will not be a long termer here which you will quite happy about.