PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 24th Dec 2010, 08:26
AlpineSkier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I followed notlangley's link to Santa's Crew and here are just a few comments on there.

The whole Country is disusted with BA in general for this, and even more so for Willy Walsh
am utterly disgusted that BA could do such a foul deed, especially as Christmas is coming up.
punished for caring too much and for years of dedication .....I hope the world now sees whats truely happening.
Do not be fooled, our Union is getting stronger and stronger by the minute
I had previously read posts talking about cult-behaviour and just accepted it as rhetoric. Now. reading examples of member to member exchanges, I am astonished.

These posters really do seem to believe the eyes of the world are upon them and bars and offices reverberate incessantly with rolling condemnations of BA and Willy.

That there are people who are so deluded who can put up a front and appear otherwise normal (presumably) is just bizarre.

I especially appreciated the (unintended) irony in the "foul deed at Christmas" remark when one recalls the intended 12 days of Christmas strike in 2009. A real " biter bit" moment and the last comment must come from the pen of the speech-writer of "Comical Ali" , the Iraqi Propaganda Minister , who was proclaiming that the Americans were in full retreat even as he was being encircled by their tanks !

Last edited by AlpineSkier; 24th Dec 2010 at 08:52.