PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People in Economy that insist on using Business Class toilets .
Old 24th Dec 2010, 07:19
Lancastrian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Piltdown Man...agree on all points. As I said when this thread opened, until someone takes note of the fact that there is an increasing number in society that will no longer fly because...... We expect to pay a decent rate on ticket procurement and for that expect a decent seat,adequate toilets and a degree of comfort. The last time I flew showed limited toilet facilities, a continual "trolley" parade blocking the aisle and seats that were made for a neanderthal skeletons rse not a humans, and leg space fit only for a midget. Lets be realistic, cc have my sympathy as indeed many users leave a lot to be desired. I have sat too many times amid the "families from hell" or the geezer who thinks swilling a gut full of ale is acceptable before flying. Accordingly, invaders of first class space is not acceptable. I have just returned via Southampton from my latest venture abroad. Transfer to ship...one hour and thirty minutes. Car taken by valet parking...hassle over. Toilet facilities at the pier head/embarkation hall. On return car keys brought onto the ship and home to Suffolk in four and a half hours. I did,nt have to bed down in a terminal, or stand out in the cold in London waiting for a train journey. Dont get me wrong, I would love to fly again but, until aircraft design and carriers underpin my needs....like many others....NO.