PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 14:09
PC767

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Crewfriend - stay off the juice, your exaggerated sentiments are doing us no favours. If I dare use a war analogy (without being shot!), I agree with the battle but not the tactics, ie to a point I'm on your side.

Another request which, will involve the word pilots. (I mention this because on every other ocassion I mention the career I'm moderated out - indeed last time I was barred from posting). It will also include BA office staff/ground staff/managers and engineers et al.

If you have been unable to make it to work at any time during the snow disruption, have you had leave docked from your annual entitlement or been forced into unpaid leave, ie no pay? I ask because cabin crew, it is reported, have. More specific to our pilots, have days stuck downroute which would have been days off at base, become days off achieved thus straight back to work upon return to LHR/LGW. I ask because again this is the cabin crew experience.

Clearly these events breach cabin crew agreements, but then we are nolonger considered to have agreements when it suits BA. A counter arguement would be acceptable if, during this time of disruption, every employees at BA has been treated the same.

So how many people have lost leave or had basic pay docked?