PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 22nd Dec 2010, 10:04
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was also told by DH that literally hundereds of flight deck have left BALPA and joined Unite and that BASSA membership has swelled again.
Now that is funny! Why would a pilot join the British Airline Stewards and Stewardesses association when many of us who are CC don't even want to be part of it! Even DH must see the futility of that rumour; what is it supposed to achieve? A smokescreen to divert the members from asking too many real questions like " What the hell are you playing at?" or maybe "Any chance you could put your members livelihoods ahead of your own petty squabbles?"

However I trust implicitly what BASSA my progressive moderate and solidarity union tells me
Oh crewfriend, that is very sad! That for me sums up the whole sorry mess. Don't trust anyone who has less to lose than you do! Ask some questions! If they are as brilliant as you believe then they have nothing to lose by being open and honest with you and at the moment that is not happening.