PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2010, 07:36
Shed Dog Tosser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
but i think JQ would like him to look like a idiot to deter any future people who stand up.......
More like a injured and maimed animal, as an example to the rest.

This is more of a statement on his workmates.

I wonder how lame, injured and maimed the pilot body will look when facing the company at any future "negotiations", with this event as an indication of the intestinal fortitude available.

I still think Joe was stupid to think he could take on the company publicly, with no plan B, did he think his workmates would support him ?, must have.

As to the claim that the FWA application would have come to anything significant, well I'm pretty sure his going to the media is a breach of his employment contract, one that could easily be proven to have done damage to the organisation, simply by showing his article as cut directly out of one of our nations newspapers, game set and match really.

Glad he's back at work, his workmates let him down, but what would you expect from those within that culture.

You'd have to be pretty dense to believe a single word in that statement, public image is far more important than spending a day at the FWA and at worst case coughing up a meagre lump of cash.