PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2010, 19:34
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, your attitude stinks
Frankly you're a besotted MAN-fan with nothing sensible to add. A lot of good people have put some points and every one you rattle back with a pro-MAN spin. It's almost religious.

The level of debate is not great here. Saying my airport coped better than yours is silly as the answer generally involves only one disappearing below a fairly large pile of snow. Currently Gatwick is closed again, because it's snowing heavily. Should the same happen to MAN, that will also happen. BBC have just compared (mainly snow free) STN with (mainly snowed under) LHR and asked why LHR can't cope. I mainly despair at the level of insight. The Transport Sec has just denied any link with the last few snow falls last year, on the BBC. Claiming this is exceptional due to the temperature. And there was I thinking it was all that white stuff that was causing an issue.

Anyway Wanna_be', I hope your fervour is well founded as I'm booked on bmi into MAN on Friday. What's the bets? You might not like my attitude, that's fair enough but as part of open and robust debate, I also find your "fanboy" postings tedious but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Your last post was pretty childish to be honest.