PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2010, 18:20
ManofMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Then the other stands were reserved for OUR SERVICES that were due in that day. Can you imagine, 'sorry Lufthansa, cant come in as weve parked a BA747 in your spot. Yep that will go down well wont it. You talk about airlines being mad, but can you imagine how pissed off the resident flights would have been.

What are you talking about, there were 7 stands in the 200's alone...you know how i know this ??? coz i bloody counted them !!!

Because its not true.

So basically, in your version, its like this:

Airline A: ''IM so annoyed at you, Im going to send 2 aircraft to you right now in protest!''

Are you being serious ??? because i cannot send you taped transcripts of phone calls that were made you are saying its not true ??? look if you have any contacts at the airport that are in any kind of position then i suggest you ask them, they will tell you what you want to know...I also find you very rude to come on here and state that i am making something up.

Yes i saw that we handled a number of diversions, just under 20 in 60 hours, I also know that it is more than most airports, but your missing the point,when the situation was deemed "CRITICAL" by the powers that be in europe, Manchester couldnt handle it because of staff cuts and penny pinching, its these powers that be that are talking about the way Manchester handled things in an hour of need....and believe me they aint being complimentary.

These are facts...not made up drivel, but they are what is being talked....what is being said....nobody has put it on paper, rather than just say i am lying...ask around...if you dont have the contacts....fair enough...but it is being discussed right now.

PS, 2 x CX flights tonight, 1 x 340 and 1 x 747...EIDW and EGLC are both now snoclo until 2100, lets see what happens this time round.