PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2010, 17:18
wanna_be_there

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Err no, on one of the other 20 + stands that were available, keep your drive free
Erm 20+ stands. I dont think there were that many, then factor in the 2 following

3 are notam'd as having wip, and have been for a month or so

Then the other stands were reserved for OUR SERVICES that were due in that day. Can you imagine, 'sorry Lufthansa, cant come in as weve parked a BA747 in your spot. Yep that will go down well wont it. You talk about airlines being mad, but can you imagine how pissed off the resident flights would have been.

Err no...not going to post things like that on here for anyone to see.
Because its not true.

So basically, in your version, its like this:

Airline A: ''IM so annoyed at you, Im going to send 2 aircraft to you right now in protest!''

Manchester bottled it again
Oh, so I take it youve missed the 2x Singapore, 2xDelta, 1xEK A380, 3X Etihad flights, 1x ANZ, 2x BA, 2xEasyjet, 2x B737 of BA, 1x Lufthansa, 1x A340 of Virgin 1x SAS B737, oh yeah, MAN turned them all away, how silly!

And the MAN thread descends into the playground again!

Couldnt agree more, I see you dont refrain from the same sort of posts

Goodness me. I'm terribly pleased with MAN. Let us reward them by sending our fleet to the North. Perhaps we may sample the glories of the new Etihad First Class lounge! We shall smile most benevolently on MAG plc. Send a new A380 just for the spotters
Seriously, your attitude stinks. Nearly* every post is in dissagreement to something, you seems to disagree purely to disagree, not just on here, but all other forums inc A.net. Whats with that? Its just childish.

*and before any more smart arsed trackbacks of times when you have agreed appear, I said Nearly!