PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 20th Dec 2010, 16:07
nurjio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK I've bitten - 1st time in a while as well.

MFCREW - not sure who you are? you could be a proxy reincarnation for all I know. At least you have stimulatated a stagnant thread; however, you are raking over old ground that was harvested months ago and, IMHO, are offering an ill-informed and simplistic argument.

The defining moment in all of this debacle centred on the publication of the judge's (Sir Christopher Holland) verdict surrounding imposition - all of which is in the public domain. That judgement was then upheld by Lady Justice Smith. MFCREW, I suggest you go and read that judgement, digest it, understand it and then you will realise why BA now choose to ignore BASSA. The disruption agreement to cover this latest weather related horror show has been implemented without one iota of contact with BASSA. BTW, BASSA are struggling with the meaning of contractual acoss the board, so be careful about your assertion that the DA is 'contractual'.

Do your research before posting.

Simply, the business moves on, yes, with a thorn in it's side, but that thorn is now blunt.

Finally, MFCREW, welcome to the bear-pit. keep on posting but be prepared to be cross-examined. Good luck.

nurj

Last edited by nurjio; 20th Dec 2010 at 16:19.