PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2010, 16:01
ManofMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And park the aircraft where exactly? Oh wait, I had space on my drive for a B744

Err no, on one of the other 20 + stands that were available, keep your drive free.

Can we see some proof please? To the contrary, Singapore, Etihad, Qatar and Delta were very pleased with MAN, to the point they have chose MAN to handle their extra flights.

Err no...not going to post things like that on here for anyone to see.

Emirates were more than happy with MAN, hence they brought the UAE3 here.

Yes, very unhappy with MAN.....

LOL, where else were they going to send it, Exeter, Doncaster ??? Dont forget your drive is already full with that 744. NEEDS MUST !!!!

So your anger at this notam, when its aimed at conserving stocks, youd rather see MAN accept traffic from all corners of Europe, run out and face what BRU is now facing, total closure. Yes, good plan, im sure our resident airlines will be more than chuffed at that!

Didnt say i was angry, I asked how they could justify it until the end of Jan !!!

I think your talking rubbish to be honest, maybe your anger at not seeing some diverts with no idea how the airports actually run.

Yep you got me with that one, having only worked at Manchester for 20 years i confess i know nothing/nada/zilch.

Manchester bottled it again, as they do everytime now.....but thats what you get when skeleton staff is the norm.