PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A330 Job offer EK.
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2010, 07:32
ROKAPE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ivercomplex

Thanks for wasting our time with no new information
I do have new information for you. Get the experience, pass the interview and work for EK. Then after a year or two in and an attitude re-adjustment, you can post with a modicum of authority. Or do you just like to think you can post as an equal with the big boys on the big issues? These forums are full of keyboard warriors, squeezers like yourself, that have never been there never done that and not even bought the t-shirt, telling people "how it is"

this was a "rumour" network - right?
If I am dead wrong about something (factual)
You do not have facts you have hearsay. Which do you want, a rumour or factual network?

If you are so upset about your life at EK, perhaps you should man-up and leave town like a big boy.
Sage advice on the Middle East from a numpty that is living in the digital world flipping between PPRuNe and airliners.net. As for the "man-up", look I don't mind you people but your sexual orientation is of no interest to me.

You sound like one of those old, bitter, insecure jacka$$es
You read like one of those pimply faced, 500lb computer slobs that has delusions of grandeur on the internet stage. Desperately seeking on-line professional respect that for some reason has eluded you in real life.

A smily 'face off'. I'm in, take this and that and my favourite