PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Atpl Airlaw?
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2010, 23:31
Mattoosular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,
Late response... may be too late, in fact. Just wondering what answers you actually put (if you got those questions on your exam). For B2E’s response, is the 3 hours IR time in 90 days a typo and you’re actually referring to the 3 hours time mentioned in CAO 40.1.5 11.3(b) that needs to be covered in 35 days?
And we regards to question 2, when referring to AP II (Aeroplanes in RPT) It states under section 5 that “a gyro-magnetic type of remote indicating compass may also be considered to meet the requirement for a heading indicator specified under 1 (h). Consequently, I cant figure out why the first answer isn’t correct... am I missing some one-worded detail?? (I attempted the exam and failed last week.. after reviewing the question I got wrong, almost all of them were due to me missing one word which ultimately changed the answer)
Please help, my exam retest is on Tuesday!!
Oh and on a side note for people reading this attempting the exam... my exam included all but 3 of the questions on the practice exam posted on this page. If only I had seen the practice exam sooner!