PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A330 Job offer EK.
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2010, 16:12
Iver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rokape,

How about you quit acting like a boob? Thanks for wasting our time with no new information. Last I heard this was a "rumour" network - right? I know people and you know people. I know pilots at EK and they give me their opinions. You have your opinion and they have their opinions. Get it? Am I typing too fast for you?

You sound like one of those old, bitter, insecure jacka$$es who loves to put down people to feel better about themselves. Well, I hope you feel better now. But don't worry, I really don't care what you think. If I am dead wrong about something (factual), please correct me. I don't mind factual corrections. If I relay an opinion of someone else that is pertinent to this thread, that is my business and not yours. If you are so upset about your life at EK, perhaps you should man-up and leave town like a big boy.

With regard to pictures, some people like them and some don't. If you don't like looking at picture links, how about you NOT click on the link and instead just stick to your attempted put-downs and insults? Better yet, how about you not look at the posts if you don't have anything of value to share? Have a great day!