PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Radio and Navigaton!!
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2002, 11:03
Holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your time FFF. It gives me confidence One good thing I guess about Manston there is a LARGE OLD power station with Large Cooling towers about a mile away from the runway. which will help me find my way to the runway, plus where Manston is is on the far south east corner of the map which the land where Manston is only about 6 miles wide before there is Sea either side. I guess if I stayed within the land I know my way about because I live there and know most of the places. I think I will go with the flow so to speak with my ppl and I know im proberly worrying about nothing but I guess its just normal to think ahead how and when etc. I like chalanges hence why im doing this. I just finished my last chalange and that was learning to fly a RC helecopter. It took me ages and it was so dificalt and at times I thought I would NEVER get the hang of it and one day BANG I could do it and made good progress. Now im really good at it and I have a friend whos now learning it and he thinks he will never get the hang of it

Again FFF, thanks for your time and experiance, Much appreciated