PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2010, 17:07
wanna_be_there

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir if this is your conclusion from what I said then there's no point in debating. It's not exclusively a reason, I tried to guide you to some factors which explain why things are the way they are. And yet you dismiss them with a simple turn of phrase?
where did you try to explain this, as I didnt see any reference point to delta in your posts?

US? I would put on the fact that you are NOT in any way part of Manchester Airport or any airline therein.
I am an airline employee, I refereced MAN as us, because I was talking about the airport in an entireaty. Not that I should have to explain myself to you anyway.

You quote the F Service from Singapore. Mate you must be aware, that the bulk of the SQ service outta MAN these days is sold from Munich.
But the point is, they still use F at MAN, it is still the DESTINATION of the flight and after 25 years, they are still here.
Also, the MAN/MUC cabin split is not as simple as you put it. The demand on the day dictates where the bulk of the seats go. For example, the majority of Y will be given to MAN this month due to VFR traffic. In previous years when the flight was only 3 weekly, they added 2 more flights a week, but this year, they are allocating more of the capacity to us.

Anyway, with all the:

Sir
Mate
Dude
Tagged along with such irateness, were you high last night or something?