PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th Dec 2010, 19:41
Sporran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can someone please explain to the over-inflated egos of the buffoons in bassa and cc89 that they are 'branches'. Furthermore, as very explicitly explained by Judge Holland, the two branches behaved liked primary kids the first time round - so I do not believe for one second that their collective behaviour, petulence, idiocy etc etc will have changed.

While I feel rather sorry for the majority of bassa members, even although they voted these clowns into power, I hope that BA stick to their guns and do not give in to the bully-boy tactics of these union branches.

If they vote for strike action again - please let the 'new' people department (now run by a scheming lawyer) run matters. Hopefully they will deal with the bassamentals in the good old-fashioned way - gloves off, knuckledusters on and give them a right good kicking. After all, that used to be the way that militant union members behaved, so it is about time they got a taste of their own medicine.

After all the angst, nastiness and general misery that the militant clowns have put us all through I believe ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!