PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - controllers can earn 350,000 euros ($470,000; £297,000)
Old 7th Dec 2010, 17:07
LH2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
???

Originally Posted by Lon More
Millerman Junior Jetset and LH2. troll twins?
Is that LH2 as in my handle? What do I have to do with any of this? Or "trolling" as you call it?

Is that anything to do with my asking some pertinent questions, which you apparently chose to ignore, and subsequently went on to dismiss an entire thread?

Then you show up on another thread where, as far as I can tell, nothing of substance is being discussed, in order to contribute exactly what? Some out of date trivia?

"More than just an ATCO" you say? Well for a start you are not even an ATCO anymore: you have retired. Meanwhile, some of us do have something at stake here which is why we take an interest. We may disagree with other people as we do, but as long as it's all kept civil and intelligent, we're bound to learn something.

One goes and politely asks someone who seems knowledgeable a sincere inquisitive question; not only they do not reply (which is fine) but then they go calling you a troll elsewhere (which is not fine). One has to wonder sometimes.

Btw, I have no idea who Junior whatever is, and Millerman is in my ignore list, and so are you from this moment, ergo don't bother replying--you had your chance a while back.

Apologies for the rant everyone else