PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Body Scanners: Will you go for the genital feel up or the nude photos and a cancer?
Old 7th Dec 2010, 06:06
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Ken Do

porch monkey,
Ken, you continually prove yourself to be an idiot. First, with the jump seat issue, now with this. We already get the same checks as everybody else. While most of us grumble about it, we do it. The issue is the further personal degradation and possible health affects by use of the scanning and grope test. Why don't you put your effort in to dealing with the real security issues, like the people who have access who undergo no screening? You seem to think that we as pilots consider ourselves way above everybody else. We don't. We want security like most. The difference is, we see it from the inside, good and bad. That is why we are vocal about addressing the real issues, and getting value for the incredible amounts of money spent. When you can actually understand that concept, then come and talk to us. Or is your real name Albanese?
Has Ken come back to you yet ?? I thought not. Expert on nothing that is why. If only Ken could rule the world I am sure he would think it a much better place. I dont think he is Alabanese as Albanese is way smarter than Ken !!