PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA's pay offer!
Thread: BA's pay offer!
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2002, 13:15
ornithopter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not about to cause problems for my colleagues and will have to trust the majority descision if anything happens, as for one thing I do not have enough experience in the industry. There is still a lot to learn and you guys with more experience than me are the ones to listen to.

I just don't like words like 'lousy job' and 'pittance' and things like that as it appears that people who write that have lost the plot, as I neither have a lousy job or get paid a pittance and that is where my comparisons with other jobs came in.

I hope you realise how some of the posts above worried me a bit, in my position as a junior guy, as when things go wrong I am the first to go. Perhaps a bit wobbly - but understandable from my point of view? Will obviously wait to see what happens, but hope that industrial action is a last resort and one that we do not need to use. I would much rather be at work than sitting at home twiddling my thumbs, and as long as I feel that way, then I am happy with my job - certainly don't want to lose it.