PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2010, 13:15
MichaelOLearyGenius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSR2
Logistics is not my problem. No matter what airline I book with, the least I expect is that they will make every effort to get me to my destination not simply cancel the flight for their convenience. On todays performance the penny-halfpenny airline was Ryanair.
Have you been living in a cave for the last 10 years!

You get no customer service from FR at all and the sooner you realise this the better. If you want a service where, if you are delayed or cancelled, you are automatically switched to the next flight, you must fly BA or some other legacy carrier.

Ryanair are upfront with what service you can expect to receive so stop complaining and book with a major airline.

The days of great service are long gone and nowadays people are more interested in price than getting pampered. Even in the High St for example Boots the Chemist was always a bit pricier but you would expect good service, nowadays there is Savers, Bodycare, Superdrug, Semi-Chem, Poundland etc selling the same stuff way cheaper than Boots. You can guess where I shop, and if I don't get a smile and a thank you at the check out, I don't lose sleep over it.

So stop fretting and just remember in future if you choose to fly ryanair and things go ( . )( . )'s up you're on your own mate, your on you're own.

Ryanair have taken the glamour out of flying and now it is like catching a bus. If a bus service was delayed or cancelled would you kick up a fuss as well!!!!