PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft down in residential area of Karachi?
Old 3rd Dec 2010, 22:14
Montrealguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Norman Stanley Fletcher
What are you actually saying? Is your argument that people like myself are fundamentally wrong and that non-western aviation is as safe as western aviation? My argument is that when taken together, there are many factors in non-western aviation, that taken together make it significantly less safe than western aviation. That includes the employment of older aircraft, unacceptable operational practices, inadequate training, poor maintainance and unsafe cultural attitudes. Do you dispute that view?
I'm afraid you are attempting to change the subject since this whole discussion is and was not about "aviation" but about "aircraft". This whole thing began when someone suggested the cause of the crash could be explained by the simple expression
Russian Cargo Aircraft
He was not talking about the airline, since it wasn't Russian. He wasn't talking about the crew which wasn't Russian either. It could't be the location of the crash, which was not in Russia. He was talking about the aircraft itself. I say this is B/S.

You call that "an agenda" ?