PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Dec 2010, 18:07
MFCREW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Benouli

Again, sorry, but I have read it and I still see contradictions. You stated that you, and others in your group, ("we all") "expected" days off, and were "all sure that BA promised 2 days", but you "cant remember the exact words they used". 'Expected', and 'all sure' followed by 'can't remember' seems very contradictory.
Not contradictory at all when read in context - I see you really enjoy picking people's comments to pieces, however to satisfy your quite clear desire and passion - Another person from my course confirmed that in our scheduling 'chat' the schedulers did indeed state that we would have two days off after a longhaul trip - much as I had thought (but couldn't recall the 'exact' words used).

It now appears though that there is no onus on BA to provide 2 clear days off after a longhaul trip - the only onus is to provide 9 days off a month and providing Scheme is met - one colleague has three longhaul trips in a row with one day off after each.

As for you picking me up on not knowing everything verbatim after only 3 weeks in the job, again that's highly supportive, so thanks for that - Im sure every single current BA Crew Member knows their rostering arrangements inside out