PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Dec 2010, 17:24
MrBernoulli

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
MFCREW
I didn't ask for, nor do I require condescending remarks from somebody like yourself and I suggest you keep them to yourself
What concern is it of yours? You are not Cabin Crew
Sorry, but this is a public forum, and this particular "thread is intended for use by people presently employed as airline staff" and to "discuss BA Cabin Crew industrial relations". Questions will occur, whether you approve of them or not, and they don't have to be made by Cabin Crew.

You were also openly discussing what you thought was a problem with your MF roster, MF being a new contracted group of cabin crew, a group which poses a very central problem to BASSA hardliners and, thus, the current BA industrial relations problem.

I suggest you read again as I havent contradicted myself once
Again, sorry, but I have read it and I still see contradictions. You stated that you, and others in your group, ("we all") "expected" days off, and were "all sure that BA promised 2 days", but you "cant remember the exact words they used". 'Expected', and 'all sure' followed by 'can't remember' seems very contradictory.

Furthermore, you go on to say that you have consulted those 'in the know', and checked paperwork in your possession, and are quite sure that this isn't a blip in the rostering. Did that give you the certainty you seemed to be seeking about your roster? Will you get your 2 days off between long-haul trips, or will it just be 2 nights (one day)? I'm interested, which is why I asked in the first place.