PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Dec 2010, 13:34
MFCREW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Benouli

I didn't ask for, nor do I require condescending remarks from somebody like yourself and I suggest you keep them to yourself - I was responding to a posting by another Cabin Crew member on this the Cabin Crew forum, supercilious behaviour is not called for and is unwarranted.

I might be new to BA - however I have many years experience working in managerial positions elsewhere - I understand that when 'new' people join a large organisation there are often many processes and procedures for them to learn, flying has many more than that with the different Schemes and legalities - you sound like a great 'man manager' - rather then give helpful advice you speak down to people as if they are imbecilles.

MFCREW, there are some real contradictions here!
I suggest you read again as I havent contradicted myself once

Have you, or anyone else in a similar position, made the effort to contact your manager/rostering and query this?
Yes

Have you checked your contract/MoA or any other documentation you recently acquired?
Yes

Are you sure you weren't told their would be some 'disruption' to rostering until numbers of MF crew grew and stabilised?
Yes I am quite sure we where told nothing about any 'disruption' to rostering until numbers of MF crew grew and stabilised

You don't seem at all sure, but neither do you appear to have made efforts to positively find out the answers.
Yes I have - how do you know what I have or havent done and who I have contacted since my last post?

We would all welcome an update once you have some detail.
What concern is it of yours? You are not Cabin Crew

Last edited by MFCREW; 1st Dec 2010 at 15:40.