PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2010, 21:56
Shed Dog Tosser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst there are alot of feel good "pilot unity" type posts here, I really do not understand how pilots from other operators would see it in their interest to support the JPC, even if they had appeared as a blip on the RADAR.

From what I can see there must be a great amount of apathy within the organisation, towards the organisation and towards each other.

Personally I believe, any QF pilot that offers support, be it financial or emotional assistance to this group, will be doing so at their own demise.

In previous posts I have offered my personal low opinion towards this culture and those within it to the readers of pprune, have stopped only marginally short of using the "S" word to describe my view of their actions, no response from the effected parties, intelligent or otherwise.

Why would any of you honourable, intelligent and morally just individuals posting here assist our morally corrupt counterparts, let them fend for themselves, they have done nothing to help us, quite the opposite infact.