PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are there so many pilots?
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2010, 17:59
kaptn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I think that someone who wantes to be an airline pilot will not get rich quicker than a sales or Manager guy...but look out and compare their daily life?

I worked with a diffrent industrie where you're at the office at 8AM and leaving at 5PM, with 1 h for lunch....Always your boss kickiisng you ass and really boring envirnment...phone, papers and papers (useless of course)....meeetings...you may find your professional life very easy and not really challenging, at the end of the day, when you go home, what will you think? it is the same project you'll be working on tomorow.....

For an airline pilot, a diffrent envirenment....Working anytime and anywhere. at the end of the day, it's a job, but how far would you sacrifice to do it...I know a plomber who likes and loves plumbing...As long as he's happy with it, even if he's not getting payed as he should, but at least his love for his job keeps him motivated....Anyone who wants or dreams to be a pilot, do it !, you never know how is your life made....Money is just something we love but at the end of the day, it should not control your life, but you have to know how to earn it

Amen