PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 29th Nov 2010, 17:31
Abbey Road

Received 24 Likes on 4 Posts
I would like to correct you the ST ifor commuters was part of the contract.. do you have one?. if so you could go and quote it I have mine but as I am away I am unable to quote but would be happy to do so when I get home.
We are all looking forward to seeing your contract posted here, dave3 - be sure not to forget to do as you have promised now, okay?

28th November 2010 - Open Letter From AMICUS to Unite JGS Tony Woodley, and Len McCluskey

We believe that the lawful use of regular and de-stabilising strikes and the timely and proactive use of the judicial system will facilitate such an end.
Ah .... well ... there lies a problem. Nothing that Unite/BASSA/Amicus have demonstrated so far has been anything vaguely approaching consistently "lawful", "timely" or "proactive"!

On a wider note, and to use the military vernacular that you favour, ...
Conveniently forgetting that a good military outfit has a proper, functioning Command and Control structure, and that rigorous discipline is required to effect a successful outcome.

And as for Woodley's apparent about-turn, I wonder if he is smirkingly lining up the militant BA cabin crew for the coup de grāce. Ta da!