PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Expressions of Interest for urinals to be installed in 737 cockpits
Old 29th Nov 2010, 01:27
Centaurus

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts
Centaurus, remember your military days and the p*ss tube.
Well I do. In the old days we had a Mustang A68-113 (may she rest in peace after spearing into a hill in the Dandenongs) at Townsville. It was used to tow a banner to give Lincoln gunners practice at tearing it to shreds.

During the annual Battle of Britain Air Display, the Mustang was used in mock combat between a Lincoln and the Mustang. After the Mustang landed, spectators were shown through the Lincoln and the Mustang. One rather attractive young nubile took her seat in the Mustang and had the workings explained to her by the enthusiastic Mustang pilot (one Centaurus)

The Mustang had a urinal called a "Pissaphone" which was a bell-shape tube that could be dragged out from under the seat (I think) and used for the express purpose of just that.

The nubile who was probably a blonde, saw this contraption and asked what it was for. A moment's silence as Centaurus thought fast then he said it is an intercom system -you talk into it. Whereupon the young woman reached down and pulled the Pissaphone out of its holder and pressing her luscious lips tight into the opening and said "HELLO - ANYONE THERE"

Jeez - I was embarrassed..