PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2010, 13:55
PittsS2A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sent via J* Feedback

"Dear Sir/Madam,
RE: Sacking of First Officer Joeseph Eakins.
As a customer of Jetstar and other airlines of the QANTAS Group I wish to express my utter disgust at the summarial dismissal of First Officer Joeseph Eakins for informing the general public and your customers of the concerns of the wider pilot community with regards to the safety implications of cost cutting measures that the management of your company seek to implement.
What you have done in dismissing First Officer Eakins is totaly un-australian and the manner in which you have done so raises many questions about the lengths at which your company executives will go to save a dollar and I, as a member of the travelling public are now more concerned than ever about the future of safety when travelling on any QANTAS group airlines aircraft.
It would seem in this case that Jetstar is not only the home of low fares but is now also becoming the home of low concern for safety and low life scumbags for management.
I challenge anyone from your company to justify to me why I, any member of my family, circle of friends or work collegues should trust Jetstar or any QANTAS Group airline any more and until such time as somebody can I will no longer be a customer of yours.
I am absoloutely filthy with the way your company has handled this situation.
Sincerely"

I dont expect a reply any time soon !

Come on J* Pilots its time to pull the rug out from under DH and his DH mates in management, dont stand behind Joe, stand right beside him and show these low life scumbags who the real bosses are, it's now or never.