PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2010, 09:23
Shed Dog Tosser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst I am certainly not heartless and feel for Joe and his family, I also hope there is a positive outcome for him and his fellow pilots, I believe it important that the truth is also spoken above all this emotional chest beating.

The race to the bottom,,,, was it not a requirement to pay for your endorsement / borrow the money to obtain the job ?.

In the time, and still in my mind, taking a position within one star would be a morally wrong decision, so as suggested, I voted with my feet and never applied.

In the mean while many ran at the opportunity, selling off their grand mothers body organs for the privledge of having the much loved jet job, at any cost.....

So, do you really have the right to bitch and moan, what did you think was going to happen ?, when they found pilots they could employ for less cost, they went for it, just like you numpties did to the rest of us not that long ago.

I hope there is a positive outcome from this event for your group, but I doubt it very much.

Why is AIPA asking for donations ?, they should already have the battle armour on ?, what exactly have you guys been paying your membership for ?.

Sure I've heard all the bleating, "If I didn't someone else would have", "I needed to get out of GA", " Paying, its the way of the future". Save it, I'm not listening.

So save the poor "one star pilots" routine, you can not be stupid enough to have not known what you were accepting, what your actions would do to the expectation of many organisation in the after math of your actions.

I wish you well, but would not fart in your general direction, you made the decision, now accept the consequences of that decision.